Folder Sharing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook®
Share Microsoft Outlook Folders
ShareO is the folder sharing add-in for Microsoft Outlook® allowing users to synchronize and share Outlook folders such as Public and Private email folders, calendar, tasks, notes and journal items. This is a time saving and cost-effective solution for sharing Microsoft Outlook between multiple users.
The main ShareO features are as follows:
- Share Outlook folders without Microsoft Exchange Server
- Share Outlook Calendar and Free/Busy time with or without disclosing the appointment details
- Share Outlook contacts. Sync contacts on multiple PCs
- Share Outlook email folders between groups of people with different access rights
- Share Outlook folders and sync .pst data without server
- Share files and documents in Microsoft Windows and Outlook without server
- Synchronize Outlook manually or set automatic update
- Synchronize Outlook on multiple PCs. Share Outlook folders between different versions of Microsoft Outlook
- Folder Sharing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook®
The additional Security Pack for ShareO enables password encryption of communication data for improved security. Security Pack features the Advanced Encryption AES-256 standard and is recommended for Private, Corporate, Government and Military customers that require the highest level of security for shared data communication. Security Pack is not available during the free trial period and requires additional license.
ShareO is available for free 2 weeks trial period: no cost, no commitment and no obligations, with Free Live Help and Support.
Buy ShareO Now to receive the lifetime license* and 1 year of free updates and free support.
The price varies from $17.95 to $34.95 per license, volume discount available.
ShareO is available on Microsoft MarketPlace.
We would like to extend a special "thank you" to many customers in the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, France, Singapore, and other countries that implemented our program for their everyday business needs: from personal and family use for sharing purposes, to real management solutions for Medical and Law Offices, Religious Services, technology or software production companies.