March 27, 20133.61Major Update
This release includes support of Windows 8 and Outlook 2013. It also includes some fixes of issues reported by customers.
Support of Outlook 2013 added. A number of issues were fixed in this update to correctly support the latest Microsoft Outlook 2013 edition.
Tested on Windows 8.
Email messages with updates remained in Sent Items folder on Outlook 2010 in some scenarios.
In some scenarios “view only” rights on shared folder would be incorrectly changed when 2 or more computers were setting up folder sharing at the same time.
Some minor text issues on dialogs were fixed in German, French and Spanish versions.
Lib4Updates module added for automatic notifications on 4Team product updates and upgrade periods.
This update includes a number of bug fixes.
- A dialog suggesting to select what data should be sent would appear unexpectedly in some use scenarios.
- A dialog informing about the updated item would appear unexpectedly in some cases.
- Private items were updated with incorrect information sometimes, if sharing of private or personal items settings were different on different computers.
- In some cases updates would be sent multiple times for the same items.
- Trial will be extended if a version prior to 3.52 was installed.
- Standard license validation procedure will be performed during the first start.
- The issue with date format that was used in "uninstall feedback" links was fixed.
New version of ShareO has been released
In some cases item updates would not be sent to other users if Outlook 2010 was set to make Send /Receive before closing.
On some systems, the application menu tab was inaccessible right after installation in Outlook 2010 64-bit edition.
The hidden Outlook 2010 folders were visible in the Management Panel.
In some scenarios, the notification about new updates arriving were displayed even when there were no updates.
Installation would not run on some systems with Office Outlook 2010 64-bit edition installed, informing about VSTO installation issues.
Time of other users updated items was shown according to his/her time zone settings in the Updates Report.
An incorrect item type filter was suggested by default in “Updates in Shared Folder Report” dialog in some scenarios.
All dialogs and email messages were updated with the new product logo.
- In some use scenarios, when a folder was shared with more than one user, changing
sharing rights for one user would affect all other users instead of only the required one.
- Feature to re-send all items in a folder was not working on mail folders.
- In some use scenarios, private recurrent appointments were shown with incorrect time,
when a sharing them with the option "private appointments as blanks" is enabled.
- The "Send updates only when I click the Update button" option for shared folders
was not working properly, and updates were sent automatically anyway.
- On some systems with Outlook 2010 64-bit edition, installation of the product would fail.
- The trial period would be over right after the installation, in some cases on systems with
Outlook 2010 64-bit edition.
- The message box with product installation path would show each time during Outlook 2010 64-bit
- When in trial mode, the activation button was not shown in the Outlook 2010 64-bit edition toolbar.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 64-bit edition is now supported.
- E-mails with updates would not be processed automatically when they were received into IMAP type folders in most cases.
- E-mails with updates were not processed when Google Apps Sync was running.
- By default, TXT extension is now used in the e-mails with updates instead of ZIP to prevent them from being blocked by the antivirus software.
- The add-in would not start on Microsoft Outlook 2010 Click-to-Run edition.
- When the option "Do not delete items if deleted by other users" was enabled on the folder that was shared with "view only" rights, the items were deleted anyway.